PrivateMusicStudio is for music teachers who want to track the progress of their students taking private lessons. Student information may be organized by semester including weekly lesson assignments, grades, and notes about student performances, accompanists, and ensemble participation. Technique and exercise assignments may be created and saved as templates for use with other students. Points may be used if desired for assessing student progress. Teachers can send progress reports to students to remind them of assignments. Students who also download PrivateMusicStudio may be invited to subscribe to view their lesson and assignment information from within their copy of the app.
- Maintain a list of private students, including contact information.
- Track student lesson assignments, organized by semester, including technique assignments, notes about performances, accompanists, ensemble participation, lesson notes, and lesson grades.
- Share progress with students through the iOS share sheet.
- If students also have PrivateStudio installed, invite students to subscribe to their lesson information. Updates will push to their devices as the teacher makes changes to their assignments. (requires iCloud enabled)
- Sync and backup data to iCloud (optional).
- For iPhone and iPad.